How to Solve Rubik’s Cube in Easy Way? Rubik’s Cube Algorithms 3×3
There are many ways to Solve Rubik’s Cube. All these methods have different levels of difficulty for beginners. But trust me, it is such an easy job to solve a Rubik’s cube 3×3. Firstly, you need to know 3×3 Rubik’s cube algorithms perfectly. If you can acquire the algorithms of Rubik’s cube, I am sure you will say “How easy to solve Rubik’s cube!”
In this article, I will show you how you can solve a 3×3 Rubik’s cube how easily using the beginner’s method. The method presented here divides the cube into seven layers. So, why are we getting late? Let’s start!!
What is a Rubik’s Cube?
To get started I recommend you to read the basics of a cube and you need to know the Rubik’s Cube rotation system.
F: front, R: right, U: up, L: left, D: down.
Stapes for 3×3 Rubik’s cube
- White cross
- White corners
- Second layer
- Yellow cross
- Yellow corners
- Orient yellow corners
1. Make The White Cross
Let’s begin with the white face. First, we have to make a white cross like the image below so, pay attention to the color of the side centerpieces.
Now follow the stapes:
- Keep WHITE centre on top
- Put the GREEN centre piece in front (facing you)
- Find the GREEN/ WHITE edge piece (it only has 2 colours) and turn it to one of the positions shown below (keeping white on top and green in front)
- Choose the options below that matches your situation and follow the arrow steps to place the GREEN/ WHITE edge piece in place.
2. Place the White corners
- Keep WHITE on top
- Keep the target color on bottom RIGHT.
- Direction is D’ R’ D R
- Try this if white side is in bottom R’ B’ B’ R
- Now white side is in any corner
- Now again start from stepe 2
- It will be a ‘T’ mark in every side
3. Second Layer
- Keep the yellow on top
- Take the target pice in exact the top of same color. Ex: If the pice is Red/Green and the Red is on top, keep it the Red side on top
- If the pice destination is in left side apply: U’ L’ U L U F U’ F’
- If the pice destination is in right side apply: U R U’ R’ U’ F U F
- Check the output like the image
4. Make Yellow Cross
- Keep yellow on top
- Ignore the corners for now
- The idea is firstly to get the yellow cross and secondly to turn swap pieces to the correct position in the cross.
- Direction for yellow cross: F R U R’ U’ F’
- Try this until you got the yellow cross
- New swap to the correct position
- Direction: R U U R’ U’ R U’ R’
- Check if you are like the image
5. Place the Yellow Corners
- Keep the yellow top
- Find if any corner is already palced, if you get one then keep it on the upper right. See image.
- Now swap the other 3 corner
- Direction is: L’ UR U’ L U R’ U’
- Keep it running until you get all the corner in right position
6. Orient Yellow Corners
- Keep the cube same position, don’t change the position in this term.
- Swap it to: R’ D’ R D
- Stop when one corner is solved
- Now take an another unsolved corner, but don’t chacge the position. Just swap the upper section.
- Apply the same direction: R’ D’ R D
- Do it for every corner
- Congratulation! Your cube is solved now.
Read more: Best Mobile Under 15K in 2021